Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Classic

So this is where it all started,, the classic, wooden "old school" scrabble tile. 


To make this necklace, I have used the wooden scrabble tile {imported from the USA}! And created a raised, glass like finish over the top of the pendant. Its a fiddly technique {the glazing part} And you need to be patient when it comes to drying. Patience is something I lack in, but I'm learning to manage! 


Ive used a silver plated ball chain for these necklaces. I think they are a lot more effective {and also they are sooo much easier to put together!} I bought these "made with love" charms so that I could give that extra personal touch to my pieces. They come attactched to the necklace / other item of jewellery, but can easily be  taken off by the customer if they wish.

These necklaces can be made in any letter, and each one comes in a pretty little organza bag. These classic scrabble tile necklaces are £5, plus P&P charges, depending on the size of your order. 

2 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Very cute. I have the 'handmade by' hearts too...they are a nice touch to finish off your necklaces. Hugs lin

Anonymous said...

Hello
Love your tiles! What is your Facebook account? Would it be possible for me to order a necklace with an image of a hare on it?

Post a Comment