Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new page, Lucy-Luus. I have decided to do this because I have now found my feet in the business world and also found a major addiction in jewellery making! 

SCRABBLE TILES.


I have been using wooden scrabble tiles which are special because they are no longer made in the UK. 

The stylish designs I will be bringing you can either be picked from the range of already made pieces or the artwork portfolio I will be building. This gives YOU the opportunity to create your own pieces of jewellery and other gifts, customizing them to your wishes 

xx

2 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Look at that, I'm your very first follower on your new blog. Hope all goes well for your new venture. Looking forward to future posts. Hugs lin

Mrs A. said...

Look forward to visiting you and seeing all your new creations in 2012. Hugs Mrs A.

Post a Comment